Monday 30 May 2011

Review: 'Gaultier 2' by Jean Paul Gaultier

I am a massive fan of fragrances, and for me it's always exciting discovering new and different fragrances. I   was bored of my Lady Million, Dior Cherie and Hypnotic Poison perfumes and needed something new! I came across a boxed Gaultier 2 by Jean Paul Gaultier in my mums draw. This perfume was released way back in 2005. I'm a huge fan of Classique (the bottle shaped like a female body) so I stole this from her. 

Gaultier 2 has heavy vanilla, amber and musk notes that is so unique, meaning it can be used for any occasion. I believe this was aimed at being a unisex fragrance as it isn't so "florally" or too "musky". 



However, saying that, the bottle/packaging is still extremely masculine but it is a very comforting scent, soft and sexy! Intensely modern and sophisticated, especially for a woman to pull off. The only thing I don't buy into is the novelty of the magnetic bottles. I love the smell but I prefer it as a 'winter warmer' type of perfume, something for the cold winter days.



No comments:

Post a Comment