Monday 30 May 2011

M.A.C haul!!

Hey everyone! I was feeling so down during the revision period and just couldnt wait for it to be over. I really thought I needed cheering up and what better way to do it than RETAIL THERAPY! I took a trip down to the Mac store and thought I'd treat myself to some new bits and bobs.


The first thing that caught my eye was the Mac powder blush in MelbaThis looks amazing against all skin tones in my opinion and can be worn during the day and even the night, with a nice highlight. This shade is perfect for any season. I apply this with my Mac 150 brush to precisely place it on the apples of my cheeks.



I then picked out Shy Girl by Mac which is a creamy neutral coral beige in a cremesheen finish. This lipstick is also perfect for spring and summer for neutral looks, but can be enhanced by a Mac Dazzleglass on top.




The last thing I got was carbon eyeshadow. I absolutely love this eyeshadow and had run out if it completely so I had to pick up another. This eyeshadow is my holy grail! I use this with an angled brush as a liner on my top lashes, for a smoky sultry look, but also use it in the outer-V to smoke up any eyeshadow look.


I wanted the pan version to stick into my palette, but they didn't have any left in the store, so pot version it was. Another shadow which is nice to use as top liner is Mac Monte Black, its the same dark black as carbon, but has soft specs of glitter init. Use carbon as the liner, and then monte black on top to create a great night time liner.


So there it is..just a few products that I thought I'd try and give u a bit of feedback on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment