Saturday 28 May 2011

China Glaze - 'High Roller'


As many of you students would know, the last month (and the coming month) has been all about revision.  Because of this, I've been behind on keeping my nails maintained, because I'd only bite them all off whilst in the exam hall. So I thought I'd take a day off and treat my self to a ridiculously loud colour on my nails. 




This classic classy red is China Glaze 'High Roller'. It's perfect for nights out or casual days at home buried in text books. It's a great shade for summer on gel nails or possibly even on the toes. 


I bought this for around £7.00 at Sallys a few months ago and I believe now they are having a '3 for 2 on all China Glaze Nail Polishes'. 


I love how it looks against my skin tone. I am loving the Chine Glaze range at the moment,  they last really well on my own nails as well as gel nails. The spectrum of colours are so unique and requires little effort in getting the colour to appear this vibrant! 



No comments:

Post a Comment